Strategically placed in the heart of Abu Dhabi's Saadiyat island amid three world-class museums: Zayed National Museum, Louvre Abu Dhabi and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, The District will be a prime retail destination, in one of the most culturally iconic locations in the world.
The District will be one of the largest retail complexes in Abu Dhabi, presenting an unparalleled retail and lifestyle experience with indoor-outdoor venues offering shopping and dining, and an impressive array of prestigious retail and designer icons.
With more than 550 units allocated for luxury and fashion brands, dining outlets, high-end department stores, home furnishing chains, art galleries, family entertainment venues and various other speciality stores and services, The District will be an integral part of a visit to Saadiyat Cultural District and an experience any visitor would enthusiastically embrace.
Occupying over 269,000 square metres of leasable space, The District will be demarcated into four distinctive zones on three levels, which are:
- Luxury Street - featuring elite fashion brands
- High Street- an extensive array of flagship boutiques
- The Canal Zone - a boardwalk with direct views of Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and a variety of food & beverage outlets
- The Crescent Arcade - housing a blend of fashion and dining venues on three levels, a cinema and an entertainment zone
The four zones will operate in harmony with each other making it easy for visitors to transfer from one zone to the other. The District is a joint venture project developed by TDIC and L Real Estate (LRE), a global real estate development and investment fund sponsored by LVMH.
At a glance
- Joint venture with L Real Estate
- Located between three iconic museums in the Saadiyat Cultural District
- 269,000 sq. m leasable space
- 550 units
- Indoor, outdoor shopping and dining
- Mixture of high street and high-end shopping
If you like this, you will also be interested in....
Eastern Mangroves Promenade