Widely regarded as one of Abu Dhabi's premier addresses, Saadiyat Beach Villas comprises a truly exclusive collection of villas and town houses, all designed to meet the highest of standards.
Beautifully designed and constructed in a choice of Arabian, Contemporary and Mediterranean styles, Saadiyat Beach Villas offers prestigious homes in a range of sizes, ranging from three to six bedrooms with spacious rooms, premium finishes and fittings and superior outdoor areas.
Neighbourhoods have their own community facilities, such as parks with well-equipped play areas for children, swimming pools, gyms and sports amenities.
This elite residential community offers the widest possible range of modern and stylish facilities - all designed to live up to Saadiyat Beach's promise of first-class living. Experience the world's finest offerings at your doorstep with access to world-class hotels and resorts including The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Saadiyat Beach Club, Saadiyat, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, and the finest in art and culture with Saadiyat Cultural District, currently featuring Manarat Al Saadiyat and which will soon host the Zayed National Museum, Louvre Abu Dhabi and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi. Not to mention top-class educational institutions - NYU Abu Dhabi and Cranleigh Abu Dhabi as well as a host of shops and restaurants within "The Collection".
Throughout its development, Saadiyat Beach Villas was subject to Environmental Impact Assessment and fully approved by the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi, to ensure that the natural surroundings in the vicinity of the villas continue to be preserved in the future.
Saadiyat Beach Villas at a glance
- An elite residential community
- Arabian, Contemporary and Mediterranean styled villas
- Sizes ranging from 3,950 to 14,994 square feet
- Three to six-bedroom units
- Spectacular views of the pristine white sands of Saadiyat Beach and the beautifully landscaped Saadiyat Beach Golf Course
- Easy access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club, Saadiyat, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi and "The Collection" with its shops and restaurants, along with the Saadiyat Cultural District, and renowned educational facilities