One of the finest Golf Courses in the Middle East
Recognised as one of the finest golf courses in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi Golf Club is a 162-hectare golf course which features 27 championship holes.
Home to the PGA European Tour Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, Abu Dhabi Golf Club is managed in partnership with Troon Golf, the world's leading golf managing company, which oversees 185 golf courses in 28 countries, making it the world's largest upmarket golf operator.
The course features an undulating terrain meandering through pockets of palms, ornamental trees and shrubs set around seven spectacular saltwater lakes. Designed by Peter Harradine, the course offers a tough but fair challenge with lush fairways, strategically placed bunkers and generous greens.
For leisure and relaxation, there is the newly refurbished Falcon Clubhouse as well as three dining areas, a fully-equipped gym, a swimming pool and squash courts.
For great accommodation, guests can check into is the Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa which offers a range of premium rooms, luxury suites and a presidential suite, all of which overlook the spectacular golf course.
At a glance:
- One of the finest golf clubs in the Middle East
- A 162 hectare golf course which features 27 championship holes
- Home to the PGA European Tour Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship
- Managed in partnership with Troon Golf
- Designed by Peter Harradine
- Falcon Clubhouse with fully-equipped gym, swimming pool and squash courts
- Pro golf shop
If you like this, you will also be interested in...