The hospitality heart of the Abu Dhabi Golf Resort
The five-star Westin Hotel & Spa offers one of the most luxurious golf resort accommodation in the Middle East, along with its equally luxurious Abu Dhabi Golf Club.
This exclusive golf resort plays host to a world-class 27-hole championship course which is home to the PGA European Tour Abu Dhabi Golf Championship. Together, the golf course and hotel make an inviting and refreshing alternative to the hustle and bustle of Abu Dhabi.
All 172 guest rooms have their own private balconies with views of the golf course and landscaped gardens. To suit all tastes, the hotel offers a range of premium rooms, executive suites and a presidential suite.
The Westin Abu Dhabi has five inspiring dining venues covering a range of international cuisine including a signature Moroccan restaurant, an international all day dining restaurant, a cafe, a sports bar and a contemporary lounge.
The resort also offers a Westin Heavenly Spa with six treatment rooms, two outdoor swimming pools and a total of six meeting venues.
Key details at a glance:
- 172 guest rooms with private balconies with views of the golf course and landscaped gardens
- A range of premium rooms, executive suites and a presidential suite
- Exclusive golf resort with a world-class 27 hole championship course
- Six restaurants covering a range of international cuisine
- Westin Heavenly Spa
- Two outdoor swimming pools and two squash courts
- Business centre and meeting facilities
If you like this, you will also be interested in....