Located on the beautiful eastern shores of Sir Bani Yas Island, Al Yamm Villa Resort is an exclusive collection of 30 luxury villas. Framed by the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, the resort is inspired by traditional Arabic fishermen and pearl divers, giving travellers a unique island experience, one that is cultural, tranquil and intimate.
Guests can choose to stay by the beach or amidst verdant green mangrove forests overlooking a beautiful salt-water lagoon inhabited by flocks of wild flamingos. Every private villa features one or two bedrooms, fully equipped with air conditioning, luxury beds and linen, rainforest shower with a large separate bathtub, high-definition flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations and all the services one would expect from a five-star resort.
The resort features a first class Italian-inspired restaurant, Olio, and guests have the option to take advantage of the facilities offered by the nearby Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa including dining venues.
Guests can experience the island through a wide range of activities, from exploring the local wildlife by vehicle to kayaking amongst the mangroves, horse riding across the island to scuba diving under the crystal clear waters of the sea.
Designed for couples who are looking for a romantic retreat, Al Yamm Villa Resort is a haven of tranquillity; and to maintain that, the resort welcomes families with children aged 12 years and above.
The resort is operated by the Thai hospitality group Anantara, who also manage the island's Desert Islands Resort & Spa.
Key details at a glance:
- Located on the beautiful eastern shores of Sir Bani Yas Island
- Comprises 30 luxury villas
- Choice of beachside setting or Mangrove lagoon
- 21 one-bedroom beachside villas with use of beachside infinity pool and private beach front access
- Seven one-bedroom villas and two two-bedroom villas with plunge pools
- Dining venues at the resort and nearby
- Access to all the facilities at the nearby Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Check our what Sir Bani Yas Island has to offer....