The Sir Bani Yas Stables is a new purpose-built horse riding facility on Sir Bani Yas Island which provides its visitors with a five-star equestrian experience, comprising a wide variety of horseback riding activities and lessons.
Among the many facilities on offer are two stable barns, six sand paddocks, two large grass paddocks, a lunge ring, a covered riding arena, training ring and riding ring.
Visitors have the opportunity to learn about the horses and the heritage of Arabian horses within the UAE or experience the native animal species that roam the island's Arabian Wildlife Park.
Whether it's short rides for beginners, excursions across the island or a ride along the islands golden sand, every riding activity promises an unforgettable journey of discovery.
At a glance
- Modern, state-of-the-art stables
- Professionally trained horses drawn from mix of breeds
- Two stable barns, six sand paddocks, two large grass paddocks, a lunge ring, a covered riding arena, training ring and riding ring
- Close to one of Arabia's largest wildlife reserves
- Close to Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara, Anantara Al Yamm Villas, Anantara Al Sahel Villas, Desert Islands Watersports Centre and Desert Islands Conference Centre
Check out what Sir Bani Yas Island has to offer....
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort, Abu Dhabi
Anantara, Sir Bani Yas, Al Sahel Villa Resort, Abu Dhabi
Sir Bani Yas Archaeological Site
Sir Bani Yas Island