ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.tdic.ae (Website). Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Tourism Development and Investment Company PJSC (TDIC).
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- TDIC may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- TDIC's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation, pages, screen shots, screen display, layouts, photographs and graphical images) are owned by TDIC or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TDIC's prior written permission.
- TDIC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors and/or participating corporations are the owners of the trade and service marks appearing on this Website and all rights are reserved in respect of such trade and service marks.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. SERVICE ACCESS
- While TDIC endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, TDIC shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice. Not all information or materials or products or services contained on the Website are available in all geographic areas.
4. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, against Islamic beliefs, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- TDIC shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TDIC to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. TDIC has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. TDIC therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- TDIC is committed to protecting your privacy. In order to obtain more information about our products and services, it is the policy of TDIC that personal information, such as your name, personal postal and email address, or personal telephone number is private and confidential. Because your privacy is important to us, TDIC maintains privacy policies to protect your personal information. We may use your personal information to market third party products and services to you. However, we shall obtain your permission prior to providing your details to such third parties and every time we email you for third party marketing purposes we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future. Further information is provided in the Q&A.
- TDIC automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, TDIC cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request. TDIC uses this information for the following general purposes: - to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use
- Each registration is for a single user only.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- While TDIC endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, TDIC does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. TDIC may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and TDIC makes no commitment to update such material
- The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, TDIC provides you with the Website on the basis that TDIC excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- TDIC, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of TDIC's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 10.1. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.